Priorities

To: "sprite list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Priorities
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 05:38:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The 70 Midget (as in "upscale" version of the Sprite) has marginal brakes,
no temp gauge, no headlights, and a very loud rear end.....(all waiting
parts arrival).  Despite all that, driving (carefully) down the road I cant
help obsessing about the color of the bezels surrounding the rocker
switches!  They are a mottled creme/yellow ugly.  (Excepting the inop
headlight switch, which has a black bezel matching the switch.)   What was
the original color of the bezels......this is important stuff, damn it!
  BTW ...FYI...I got weighed on the same trip....1/2 tank gas, otherwise
empty car, with hardtop hit the scales at 1620 lbs.  Larry Cogan