Re: Priorities

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Priorities
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 17:22:44 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "woodrat" <woodrat@spacey.net>, "sprite list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Check out Caswell Plating. They have kits to coat plastic parts
with a copper based paint. Then you can chrome plate them with
any one of three or four different kits they sell.
The whole process may cost you roughly $40.
But you'll have enough material to touch up all kinds of parts
all over the car.
http://www.caswellplating.com/

NFI...just a satified customer

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html