Re: After Market Steering Wheels

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: After Market Steering Wheels
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:58:32 -0600
I am not certain as to the future of this wheel, from all the personal
replies I have received, I am becoming certain that ya'll are not yanking
my chain. I merely want to put the banjo one in the car as this wood one
has small cracks ( very fixable, I know cuz I work in a cabinet factory)
and I don't want it to get damaged or give my daughter a nasty splinter. I
have a friend that has a digital camera that he is bringing over tomorrow
after work so that I can send a photo to any one that wishes to see if
this is really a "Les Leston". BTW who the hell is he anyway, maybe a
cousin to that guy Grant that makes steering wheels also??