Re: Fw: Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone? (NO LBC)

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Fw: Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone? (NO LBC)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:06:34 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Robert Duquette wrote:

> Sept. was cold???  You dont' really want to be here for winter then ...

No it was not cold.  They were having a heat wave when I was there over
Labor Day weekend.  People were swiming in the pool on the roof, one
hell of a party up there on Saturday night.  I was also there in Feb 99
and it was very cold for me, but the real men in Canada did not even
button their jackets.

Oh yeah, where else can you win on a slot machine with 4 hockey goalies.
No joke.

Bill Gilroy