Transporting Spridgets

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transporting Spridgets
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:30:18 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
I am trying to find the best way and least expensive way to transport a
rolling bodyshell 900 miles or so.  I am entertaining many options-- from
going myself ($600.00+/-) to hiring a moving company ($800.00 to $1,000.00).
I'd hate to turn a great opportunity into a "financial fiasco".--Adjusting
of course for the fact that we *are* talking about a Spridget here...

Has anyone conquered this dilemma?  I would hope to learn from the
experiences of Victors and Victims in this regard...

Dan O'Shea
68 Sprite --still rusting as we speak
Poughkeepsie, NY
"rust in Poughkeepsie????....never."