going racing

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: going racing
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:25:02 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
leaving tonight like gypsies for roebling road race track in savannah ga.
have customer's '62 morgan in tow.  anyone in the savannah aerea want to
drop by and say hello, look for dark blue morgan #59 in the pits and ask for
me. or ask anyone wearing a "speed research and restoration vintage racing"
shirt or jacket where chuck is at?
off on another cross country experience!  oh goody 9mpg towing a load long
distance.   i can't wait to get out of the hills of the north east so we can
just roll effortlessly south.  I-95 here we come!

chuck.
taking a brief vacation out from under my rock!