Did someone request a beer thread???<grin> (believe it or not, some LBC

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Did someone request a beer thread???<grin> (believe it or not, some LBC inside)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:17:37 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I just saw on Shiner's web site that Shiner Bock beer has made its way into
California.  Southern Cal for now, with Nor Cal quickly following.  No more
having to smuggle a 12 pack in my carry on luggage every time I visit
Texas!!!  I'm a happy man.

To get some LBC into this message, I ordered both fenders and a hood from
Smoothline this morning.  I'll let the list know how these fiberglass repros
work out.  I should be getting them in about three weeks.

Talk to y'all later!!!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA