Re: Temp Gauge

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Temp Gauge
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 22:56:55 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad Fornal wrote:

> Which temp gauge is the correct one for a 68 Sprite, the one with the
> degree readings or the one with C-N-H ? I looked in the OS&M and can't
> see any good photos of the instrument cluster on a 68,Thanks, Brad

C-N-H, all padded dash Sprites went to the internal lighted dual gauge
and they are all CNH. Of course what I do is take the numbered face off
the dead temp gauges and replace the CNH face with it. Then I have a
internal lit dual gauge that works and can be seen at night in thick
wooden dash boards or custom fiber glass Bugeye dashes.
Been there about a week ago.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ