Weekend

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Weekend
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:31:05 EDT
Well it must be Friday afternoon because the post count is going
down.  I will be busy this weekend with creating a new RoadRally
for August, which I must start doing tomorrow...and the autocross
on Sunday.  This should be a full weekend of top down Midget
driving.  We are in a hot spell right now, with the temp close to 90
and the humidity well above 200%, but a cold front moves in tonight,
and we should be back to the mid-70's and sunny tomorrow.
(This is what I live for!)

Have a great weekend, all.  Keep posting, I will try to catch up on
Monday.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget