Re: '61 Sprite Value

Subject: Re: '61 Sprite Value
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 17:42:43 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Damn, I just sent a response to Bob, message.

NADA (National Auto Dealers Association) offer some interesting figures, but
what
are they based upon, sales? Do you really think that there are enough current
sales of these vehicles to establish values?

I would really like to see the documentation and know how many Mk. II Sprites
actually sold for $9,850.00.

This is speculation, but I think they are just taking an average of advertised
asking prices which as we all know, don't necessarily have anything to do with
actual sale prices.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT