Re: '61 Sprite Value

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: '61 Sprite Value
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:04:49 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
There is a magazine that I pick up now and again that
is probably the best gauge - it is called "Sportscar
Market Newsletter", or something similar.  It lists
auction results, and provides colorful commentary as
well, such as "how could this idiot bid $17,900 for a
Vega with no air conditioning" and the like.  I forget
the exact name, but Barnes and Noble stores carries
it.  It is not just high dollar stuff, lots of LBC's
usually as well.

=====
Ron Soave
"Good luck Mr. Gorsky"