Re: Sprite selling prices

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite selling prices
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 19:56:36 -0400
I have seen a few cars sell over the past couple years and the VMR
figures are a lot closer that the ones NADA publishes. There is a big
difference between asking price and getting price, as evidenced by the
high dollar cars being for sale for a long time. I would like to sell at
NADA prices though it makes me feel like my car is almost worth what I
have into it.
Peter S.
Charlotte NC