Re: Concours values (was Re: '61 Sprite Value

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Concours values (was Re: '61 Sprite Value
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 13:56:05 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
> Sprite. If you're into Sprites because you hope to
> make money on turning
> them, you've made a poor choice... much better ways
> to lose or make money.

Amen.  Back in 1989...there was the white, all
original , rubber matted New Mexico car I passed on
for $2500...today it would be worth $14,999 (so Mike
would buy it).  Instead, I put a down payment on my
honeymoon and bought a few hundred shares of stock
instead.  Suffice it to say, the stock has done a lot
better than the Sprite value, but I never think of all
the stocks I haven't bought, but I do think of that
Bugeye all the time.

Whatever again, Little League team won 24-4, off to
mow the lawn.

=====
Ron Soave
'60 Bugeye