Re: Ultimate Plug Wires (Very long and boring)

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ultimate Plug Wires (Very long and boring)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:50:17 -0700
Unless I mis-read something, Vizard seamed impressed with the Nology wires,
and included over two pages in the revised 3rd edition "Tuning the A-Series
Engine".  His test results shown on page 447 indicated a 2.3% power
increase. (insignificant in my limited opinion, but an improvement none the
less).  The cars that I drove at Bondurant Performance Driving School were
equipped with the Nology wires.  I didn't experience any of the Formula
Fords conking out due to wire or ignition system failure.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon