Re: Looking for used Tools for Ding Repair

To: soupweed@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for used Tools for Ding Repair
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 15:53:37 EDT
soupweed@hotmail.com writes:

<< I do not own any ding tools (hammer, and those
 fancy curved wedges.)  Does anyone have an extra set of Ding repair tools
 that they would be willing to donate or sell?

 Or

 Can you tell me where to pick up a set of used ding repair tools? >>

Harbor Freight has a nice set in a case for $20.  Go to:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=31277

They may only work on Chinese metal, but I bought the set when it was
on sale for $15.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget