Re: nib / nos

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: nib / nos
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 12:37:56 -0700
Cc: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I had to wait until my company sent me to Overland Park in Kansas for train
engineer school to visit Victoria British.  The warehouse is 10 minutes down
the freeway from Overland Park.  There were many parts I had been keeping on a
list that I want to look at first before buying.  Like Mike says, they don't
take the time over the phone because the phone order part of the business is
too far from the parts bins. and that
would waste "valuable" time.  But, if you walk in, the counterperson will go
get the part for you to inspect.  I turned down a few parts and accepted a few
others for this reason.  This is not very practical, as I now only travel to
Overland Park once every three years for engineer re-certification and fly from
California.  Otherwise, you takes your chances.
Mike MacLean-60 sprite