Re: PETA - Drink beer NEW! With added LBC! (LBC Gone again!)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PETA - Drink beer NEW! With added LBC! (LBC Gone again!)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 17:57:42 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey, David --
Have you tried Negra Modelo with lime (or without)? Good stuff with tacos &
enchiladas & rice & beans & tostadas & salsa.

When I was in England last, I learned that the pubs mostly serve either
bitter or lager & lime.  I like 'em both.

Steve Byers
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009 G  (LBC content)
Havelock, NC