Re: PETA - Drink beer NEW! With added LBC! (LBC Gone again!)

To: byers@cconnect.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PETA - Drink beer NEW! With added LBC! (LBC Gone again!)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 23:14:58 EDT
In a message dated 6/7/2000 5:59:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
byers@cconnect.net writes:

<< Have you tried Negra Modelo with lime (or without)? Good stuff with tacos &
 enchiladas & rice & beans & tostadas & salsa.

 When I was in England last, I learned that the pubs mostly serve either
 bitter or lager & lime.  I like 'em both. >>

No Steve--Haven't had Negra. I have heard of Lager & lime, and that Scottish
concoction, Beer Shandy, a mixture of beer and lemonade.  Not for me, though.
 I like the unique flavors of the beers/ales themselves without adulteration.
 A few years back I bought some Lager & lime in the form of a bottled drink
because it was on sale really cheap.  Ugh! I ended up pouring out the last
couple of bottles of the 6-pack. No wonder it was so cheap.  8^)

--David C.

--David C.