Re: Primal Scream ( or was it a sigh? ) ( only vague lbc )

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Primal Scream ( or was it a sigh? ) ( only vague lbc )
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:15:32 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well ... I am happy!  I got the book, you would never guess that it is not
new, and the price was great  ( 6 pounds :) + shipping :( )

I figure that it helped that he called it a Haynes restoration manual and
did not mention Porter.  I got lucky, I think!

And ... to tell the truth, I almost never go to e-bay anymore.  And I'm also
happy to see people passing on things there.

Robert D.