Re: Painted fuel cap anyone?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painted fuel cap anyone?
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:32:15 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
My dad was a trucking contractor and one day in a town about an hour's drive
from our village, with 2 kids in tow, he did some shopping in a parts store.
He ran out of hands and put a 17 cent taillight lense in his pocket.  When
we got back to the car, he reached into his pocket for his keys and you know
what he found.  We had to walk about 10 blocks to go back to the store to
pay for it.

Robert D.