Re: virginia international raceway

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: virginia international raceway
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:28:42 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
And what did you think of the Lister Chevy on Sunday?

Charles: if you saw a couple walking a Border Collie around the North End of the

track ... that was us!

Think I wuz most impressed by the Datson 510 in the last race.
Staayed with the A production Vettes and Camarro's for most
of the 7 laps. The Bugeyes looked (and sounded!) great, too.
Then there were the Lotus Super 7's in the first race. And ... a
Mini pickup.

You hadda be there!

chuck (too)