Re: Re: 1500 for 1275 swap

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, "Woodrat" <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Re: 1500 for 1275 swap
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:54:04 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Die you heathen.

As I alrerdy stated I have had the 78 (and the 76) up near 100. Don't
recall the rpms on the 76 at that moment - too busy keeping it on the
road. Remember the redline is over 6500. Now go back to your cheese.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 6/12/00 12:20 PM, soavero@yahoo.com made the
profound statement:

>> Anyone have a Road and Track from '78 or 79?
>
>Yup (if it is between 1958 and 2000, chances are I've
>got it).  Will check when home, but I don't think they
>retested it, except for in their "Sports and GT"
>special additions.  The other posting was from the
>archives last time this came up.  Anyone have a
>Brooklands portfolio?   Do the math for a 3.7 making
>the liberal assumption the car will hit 5100 RPM.
>And say hi to SUSIE.
>
>=====
>Ron Soave
>'60 Bugeye