Fw: 1500 for 1275 swap

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 1500 for 1275 swap
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 07:51:00 -0400
I have to side with Robert. The TR 3 that I had many years ago had the
tractor engine of about 2000cc. The early Spitfire that I had was powered by
a 1300cc engine. It didn't have enough power to blow itself up!! I was
embarassed by a Fiat 850 Spyder once and tried to blow it up. Left it in
gear until it would not go any faster (about 7000 rpm) before shifting.
Tough little bas$%^d... but it wasn't fast.

Kent