Re: Races, Sweet Sounds!

To: Dave Hiley <dhiley@cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: Races, Sweet Sounds!
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:57:01 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Re:     Re: Races, Sweet Sounds! and Smells!!

Oh boy, do I remember that smell from the midget racers in the '40's and
'50's.  Perfume at the racetrack!  Ford 60 V8's and once in a great while
an Offy.  Nobody had money on those race circuits then!

Paul A

>Paul
I don't know if anybody uses Castrol R anymore but if you are close enough
to get that unmistakable sweet smell wafting by you and the "music" I'd be
really, really jealous!
Dave

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:47:24 -0400
To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>,