Re: Races, Sweet Sounds!

To: PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Races, Sweet Sounds!
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:04:36 EDT
In a message dated 6/14/00 11:33:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com writes:

<< Friday through Sunday the SCCA is having their Rose Cup Races presented by
 Temp-Control Mechanical.  SCCA's Regional and National Championship point
 races with more than 300 amateur drivers.

 I think I will do outside work only for the next few days.  Gotta listen to
 the music! >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Better yet, join the SCCA and go to the races for free!  All you have to do
is volunteer to work, and you get a prime spot on the track.  Much better
than sitting in the grandstand.

I will be working (flagging and communications) at the Pocono SCCA national
race for the first time, later this month.  Can't wait!  Other jobs include
working tech in the pits, timing and scoring, etc.  You work for free and
they usually give you a T-shirt or hat and a lot of food.  Well worth the
price of a membership.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget