Re: fiat parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fiat parts
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 20:35:53 -0700
Charles Christ wrote:

> hey ulix thanks!  the abarth 850tc is coming to my shop for reconstructive
> surgery and needed a source for anything still available for it's speedy
> recovery. it was involved in an on track incident at v.i.r. last saturday
> late in the day.  expecting completion for pittsburg vintage g.p. middle of
> next month.
>
> thank you
> chuck.
> geez! look what i have gone and done now!!!!

Hey Chuck, I have a 68? 850 down back in the salvage yard I work at. I
am in Winston Salem, give me a call at 1-888-428-2405 on Monday and ask
for Mark. The car is complete, has a bad motor and no title. Make a good
race car though.

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC
1 Fiat Spider, down to two Spridgets (other one is going to the Great
White North as a Father's Day present)