RE: Questions of value

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "team-thicko@autox.team.net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Questions of value
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:31:18 -0500
I'd take the modified Spridget over stock unless stock was ALL stock or at
least close.

I'd give a wild guess of about a grand for the guitar, but for a real vaulation
try Mike Piera he's a vintage guitar dealer from out east
mailto:AnalogMike@aol.com or his website http://www.analogman.com . He's also a
sports car guy.

He not only gave me a valuation on my '61 Les Paul Jr, he put his money where
his mouth is, and made what I have learned was a very fair offer.

Phil Vanner
'61 Midget
'61 Les Paul Jr.(very NOT for sale, my father-in-law bought it new)