Re: Questions of value

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>, "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Questions of value
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:45:07 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Fender never stopped making guitars in the US, but did expand production to
Japan, Korea, and Tawain.
Leo Fender sold the company in '66 to CBS. It's gone through a couple of
ownership changes since then... but has remained a strong company... with
far less turmoil than Gibson.

WST
(Formerly in the music industry... then audio, now film & video. Owned
hundres of Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, P & Jazz basses....you name it... I
owned it. I wish I had that last '55 Strat I sold...)