What the real, real, real, real Larry does in his spare time...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: What the real, real, real, real Larry does in his spare time...
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:41:22 -0400
Well, MG2000 was a great show, despite the rain.  Larry Macy was the
only other Spridget lister that I saw, and he couldn't stay for the car
show on Saturday!

The rest of you either missed a great show, or are lurking in the real
world, instead of on the list!

Chris K.

PS: Only Larry would come to MG2000 to >>dance<<!  Then again, that was
a very pretty lady he was dancing with, so I guess I can understand it,
but I'd have thought he could find a DJ a little closer to home!

(Incriminating pictures will be posted on a web page soon!)