Re: What the real, real, real, real Larry does in his spare time...

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@core.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What the real, real, real, real Larry does in his spare time...
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:52:14 -0400
You were WARNED!!!

LMAO

Great to meet Chris there. And I can find a DJ closer to home, but the
music they play SUCKS.

Larry (Who had an absolute blast for the short time I was there - ended
up an over 1000 miles from Thurs AM to SAT PM kinda weekend)

At this exact moment in time 6/20/00 10:41 AM, ckotting@core.com made the
profound statement:

>Well, MG2000 was a great show, despite the rain.  Larry Macy was the
>only other Spridget lister that I saw, and he couldn't stay for the car
>show on Saturday!
>
>The rest of you either missed a great show, or are lurking in the real
>world, instead of on the list!
>
>Chris K.
>
>PS: Only Larry would come to MG2000 to >>dance<<!  Then again, that was
>a very pretty lady he was dancing with, so I guess I can understand it,
>but I'd have thought he could find a DJ a little closer to home!
>
>(Incriminating pictures will be posted on a web page soon!)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section