Re: Soft Top Lifts

To: Greg Mahney <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>, Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Soft Top Lifts
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:48:12 -0700
Greg,

Take a look at the space where the bar slips in. I'm guessing it's spread
open more than it should be allowing the bar to slip out. If you site down
the edge, you'll be able to see if it's distorted.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A