Website help

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Website help
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 00 13:00:28 EDT
Cc: Nory3@webtv.net
  Hi Folkes!
  Got a request from our dear ol' friend Nory!  (Remember Nory?  There's
a song about Nory...)  ;-) :-) :-)
She's alive! ...but not re-enLISTing, yet. :-(
  Anyway, if any of you can help her with the urls/links she needs, her
request and email are below...
    Ed in NC

----------------------------- Note follows ------------------------------

I've been fixing the bad links on my MG pages (took me a while, but they
work now!), and there are a few websites and articles that are gone.
Club pages, and some of the more informative, specialized, and technical
items are important; so I'd like to track them down, if I can.

Would you mind asking the list if anybody knows the currect URLs for
these websites:
 - MG 1100 Page
 - Sacramento Valley MG Car Club
 - MGB Online
 - T-ABCs Forever

I'm also looking for the following articles - the links I had for them
no longer work, but I'm sure somebody on the list probably knows where
they can be found:
 - MGB Chrome Bumper Conversion
 - Tuning Your SU Carbs
 - Spridget Front Suspension
 - Spridget Hardtops
(those last two were on the goblins tech pages, but I can't even locate
the goblins site now - I really want those pages most of all!)

You can tell the listers to email me directly at Nory3@webtv.net if they
can help.   Thanks!