Re: Chico weekend

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Chico weekend
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:41:29 -0700 (PDT)
crash,

Sounds like you had an awsome time. I haven't been up to Paradise, since I went
to Chico State in 80-81. I'm really sorry I couldn't make it, but I was on
'daddy detail' while the wife was in France on business (yeah right!). If I
could only figure out a way to rig up two child seats in the bugeye...
Oh yeah, was it very hot??? ;-)

 - Bryan

 BTW - I hope the cheerleaders didn't over heat while they were washing your
car. Did you offer to hose them down to cool them off?? (or was it the other
way
around:-)