Re: Electric fan conversion

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric fan conversion
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:22:29 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I've got a 16" fan in front of the radiator on my 5.0 Ranger (no room for a
blade on the water pump) that has an adjustable thermostat I bought from
Auto(o)zone for about $15 3 years ago. It has a probe that goes inside the
top hose at the radiator. You set it where you want it, been no problem so
far. The fan has a shroud built in and aluminum blades, stay away from the
plastic junk, been there. Got it from Jegs, they also make smaller sizes,
the street rod guys use them on oil coolers,etc. Perma-Cool, I think.
Jim K.