Re: Bad PARTS from Moss WAS Bad "RUBBER" Parts from Moss

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bad PARTS from Moss WAS Bad "RUBBER" Parts from Moss
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:28:42 -0400
Jay -

While I understand your complaint, and to some extent I agree with it,
lighten up on Kelvin a bit.

1) He admits that there's a problem.
2) He (fairly) points out that the solutions aren't simple.

You're making it sound like it's either his fault, or he likes the
situation.  I know Kelvin, he's an enthusiast just like the rest of us,
and he can't get any better parts than we can.

If he says he's trying to make it a better situation, I believe him.

Chris K.