Re: Midguki 4x4

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@core.com>, "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midguki 4x4
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:13:48 -0700
I've seen the Midguki in person.  It is a real car.  If it wasn't such a
bastard, I'd have to compliment the guy.  The conversion may be tasteless,
but his attention to detail is top notch.  The trunk was fully lined and
equipped with a midget sized shovel, a downsized jeep style bumper jack &
tow chains.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget