Re: Looking for a little guidance

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for a little guidance
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:48:40 -0300charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi,

Well, first of all I'd like to thank everyone for all of the great
information and advice! Absolutely fantastic!

OK, so it appears that although I am probably out of my mind, I am atleast
on the right track. Valuable information in itself, since now I now I can
start my research and start keeping an eye out for that right car with a
much stronger level of confidence.

For those other Canadians who asked where I am, I'm in Saint John, New
Brunswick. Home of thick coastal fog and dramatically over salted roads.

Once again, a million thanks to all. I'll keep you all updated as my search
seriously begins (maybe even need to ask a question or two :-))