Floor repair

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Floor repair
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:40:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I have a wee hole in the floor of the freebie Midget, on the passenger side,
and don't want to go through the pain and expense of welding.  We're talking
maybe a 2-3 inch square.  Has anybody ever tried using the fiberglass kits,
where you apply tape and smear fiberglass resin on it?  My thoughts are
either to do that, or to pop-rivet a small piece of sheet metal.  Either
way, I'll just use the 3M stuff and undercoat it real good.  Keep in mind I
don't care about perfection or long term results, just want something to
keep the water out for as close to free as possible.   :-)  Thanks!

J. Adrian Barnes
Business Information Group, LLC
865.777.1382 x23
Fax 865.777.1383