Re: Floor repair

To: Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Floor repair
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:02:02 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Adrian,

I would think the pop riveting of a piece of sheet metal with a little GE Glue
and Sealer and undercoating should be more than enough.  And it would get you
in the "We Tight" club,  or at least keep you in....

Mike

Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net> wrote:
> I have a wee hole in the floor of the freebie Midget, on the passenger side,
and don't want to go through the pain and expense of welding.  We're talking
maybe a 2-3 inch square.  Has anybody ever tried using the fiberglass kits,
where you apply tape and smear fiberglass resin on it?  My thoughts are
either to do that, or to pop-rivet a small piece of sheet metal.  Either
way, I'll just use the 3M stuff and undercoat it real good.  Keep in mind I
don't care about perfection or long term results, just want something to
keep the water out for as close to free as possible.   :-)  Thanks!

J. Adrian Barnes
Business Information Group, LLC
865.777.1382 x23
Fax 865.777.1383