Re: Timewasters was Re: Re: Eds Adventure Last Night..CB Radios!

To: <busyrider@springmail.com>
Subject: Re: Timewasters was Re: Re: Eds Adventure Last Night..CB Radios!
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:32:26 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
And what do you call sending me two e-mails with a message for Mr. Houston.
Please don't attempt to speak for subscribers of this list, as I am one and
you don't speak for me in anyway, you can at any time speak for one member
of this list, yourself.  10-4 good buddy, keep the shiny side up and the
dirty side down, and whatever you do don't let the bears bite.  Good night
Chesty  wherever you are, I'll be 10-10 on the side when you go by.
        Crash
>I was attempting  to speak for the subscribers that came here out of their
interests in Spridgets and have to delete off-topic messages.