Re: Timewasters was Re: Re: Eds Adventure Last Night..CB Radios!

To: busyrider@springmail.com, RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Timewasters was Re: Re: Eds Adventure Last Night..CB Radios!
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:45:04 EST
Cc: biffjones@erols.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/4/2000 4:03:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
busyrider@springmail.com writes:

<<  I was attempting  to speak for the subscribers that came here out of
their interests in Spridgets and have to delete off-topic messages. >>

Have you tried a Haynes or Bentley Manual?   There is a place where you can
find totally technical information with NO humanity or conversation to get in
the way.  This topic rears its head on a regular basis when a newbie who
really wants a library or a manual finds out there are really PEOPLE on the
other end of the computer keys.  And it seems that this particular bunch of
people are accepting and supportive of one another, and have a great time
discussing our cars, trading parts, comparing cats, sharing a joke now and
then, or deriding Ed.  This is the friendliest and most sharing list I have
been on.  Hope you can be flexible enough to '"flow" with us!  Those you
mentioned who have left the list were not, and they made a decision we all
respect to go elsewhere.  Their loss, as far as I am concerned, but they are
not prisoners.  Kind of like a neighborhood bar. . .if you don't like the
conversation in one, then go to another.  Or here we have the advantage of a
"delete" button.

--David C.