RE: Kevlar Brake Pads

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Kevlar Brake Pads
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:20:48 -0700
How about HAWK Blue brake pads ? Isn't that their street formula ? Have any
of you folks used these ?  All of my driving will be on mountain roads.
Faded brakes would be bad...not that I use my brakes much. You should see
some of the tourists around here. I've seen people with their foot on the
brakes for 25 miles ! Mostly Floridians ;-)  I've traveled up and down this
road to work over 3,000 times in the last 6 years and I'm still on my
original brake pads. I don't want to go over the edge in my Sprite.
Mark Hanna
AN5 (Colorado)