Re: Question for ya Ed!

To: microdoc@apk.net
Subject: Re: Question for ya Ed!
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:01:44 EST
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/15/2000 4:14:28 PM Central Standard Time,
microdoc@apk.net writes:

<< From:    microdoc@apk.net (James H. Nazarian, Ph.D.)
 To:    JustBrits@aol.com
 CC:    jamesnazarian@netzero.net, wadleigh@syix.com, mgs@autox.team.net,
spridgets@autox.team.net

 Hey, Ed!!!!!!!!!

 I was just sitting back here in Ohio (yuck), minding my own business, when
 you dragged me into this fracas, unjustifiably I will add. My son, James,
 Jr., who is not only better looking than I am, but much smatter, and lives
 in a much better place than Ohio, said it with characteristic
 eloquence..... "cause he's mean and grumpy and...".

 And that, Sue, is why everyone is always picking on poor Ed. (Heeeheee)

 Jim

Huuum, The Fud can't teach is SON to ID himself better, I guess??

And one of them wrote and I quote:

(James Nazarian)
To: JustBrits@aol.com
CC: wadleigh@syix.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net

'cause he's mean and grumpy and he keeps trying to send viruses (viri ?) to
us--LOL>>

Don't see no Jr. there?!?!?!  Allen wants to know!?!?  Tricia have a spat??

Ed