Re: Question for ya Ed!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question for ya Ed!
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 22:58:56 -0700
Well Sue, this here silly cross listing doesn't help.  Most of these people
don't have a clue as to what's going on, since they're only on one list.
But if you were to do something like this Ed would probably be the one to
let you know first.  He's just feisty that way.  Besides when you give as
much grief as Ed does you're bound to get it back.

>>Tricia have a spat??<<

I dunno who my "spat" is supposed to be with, but since you brought me up, I
guess I'll give my 2 pennies worth.  :)

Patricia