RE: Brake line kit.

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, "'Gerard Chateauvieux '" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "'DLancer7676@cs.com '" <DLancer7676@cs.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net '" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake line kit.
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:28:22 -0800
Hi Brad,

The Sprite use a bubble flare and the Morris uses a double flare (mostly).
A double flare won't seat correctly in a bubble flare fitting. If you look
inside the fitting at the mating surface, you'll see what I mean. A bubble
flare fitting is concave, while a double flare has a raised center to mate
with the concave portion of the flared pipe. A kit that will do both is the
way to go. A double flare is a bubble flare first, Then you push it's
center section pushed in to make it a double flare.

Gerard