Re: LBC dreams

To: Toby@intri-plex.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC dreams
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:05:05 EST
There are also LBC nightmares:  someone has crashed into your Sprite or
stolen the engine, or it won't start and when it does go it is sluggish.  I
have to say that I have not had the same problems when driving Porsches,
Astons, Maseratis and stuff in my dreams.  What can it mean apart from the
obvious?

Daniel

In a message dated 19/12/00 11:35:33 Pacific Standard Time,