Re: LBC dreams

To: "Toby Atwater" <Toby@intri-plex.com>
Subject: Re: LBC dreams
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:56:11 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Toby, Last night I dreamed I was test driving my new 948 85hp@7500 rpm
engine down the Feather River Canyon. I looked in my rear view mirror and
could see the SWAG boys gaining on me, Glen, Rick, Larry, and David were
coming up fast. Shifted down to 4th and again to 3rd hit the blind 270 deg
off camber lefty at 65 mph and 7800 rpm, using all the apex on the wrong
side of the double yellow line and just ticking the granite boulder at the
end.  Into the s-turns at 95 mph in 4th, tach it up to 7800 again and hit
5th just when I get to fanny bridge.  Looking back their still gaining on me
two green cars and a red one with what I thought was a blue car bringing up
the rear.  First one of the green cars goes under a Winny and then the red
one "sails" right off the bridge.  I hit the long down hill straight and I'm
doing 125 mph 5th is wound out and just as Glen pulls up to my door engine
parts start coming out of his bonnet.  At the show the next day I get my
trophy for dead last place in the popular vote as I try to explain it is the
only car with a real "bug-i motor" in it, and I can't help it if mold grows
in the fender welts.
        Crash