XMAS was RE: Test

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: XMAS was RE: Test
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 17:19:15 -0800 m>
I am just working on cars all throughout the holiday. I just got the forward
tilting bonnet working. Now I just need to find a way to bolt the hood to
the front fenders and front peice, and it will be awesome. It works good the
way it is, just a few issues to sort out, and some strenthing of the fenders
is needed. I will post pictures soon.

In a message dated 12/26/2000 6:19:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,