Re: Broken bumper and no gear stick

To: "JustBrits" <justbrits@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Broken bumper and no gear stick
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:15:21 -0500
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That's typical, Ed!!  Not only did you apparently send them to the wrong
address, but I had asked for BLUE and RED.  I got the samples myself from AH
Spares in England and subsequently ordered and received two complete sets of
red and one set of blue interior for the three '63 Spridgets I'm restoring.
(The Iris Blue Sprite with royal blue interior looks really good!!)

In case anyone is interested, AH Spares has the BEST color match for the
bright red and bright blue Spridget interiors that I have ever seen.  They
also fit perfectly, and they are very CHEAP, compared to US
prices.....probably due to the declining British pound.  Here's their e-mail
address:  ahspares@dial.pipex.com

Bob