Re: Let it snow!!

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let it snow!!
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 09:44:34 EST
In a message dated 12/30/2000 9:30:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Went to bed around 2:30 AM and it was clear and a bit cold. Got up around 8
 and there is a foot of snow every where!!  >>

I am envious!!!!  I looked out the window here in Tennessee this morning
after the local idiots predicted a 2-4" snowfall and there is nary a flake!!!
   8^(  I love snow too, and would like to see about a foot here.  But our
nincompoops who forecast the weather here always give us snow predictions and
EVERY TIME start modifying it and pulling back from their original
predictions.  Pisses me off to anticipate it then watch them wipe egg off
their faces as the snow always goes "around us".  But this one was predicted
just last night and they wre clinging to it as I went to bed--Snow Advisories
flashing across the bottom of the TV screen!  And now, NOTHING!!!  Bah
Humbug!   <G>

--David C.